Ok, so I am not afraid of hard work but I am so freaking tired. Friday I got up at 5am and went out to the dog room. I put Liberty in the out door kennel run and I put Freedom, Kassa, Cleveland and Blossom out in the fenced yard and then I let cranky pregnant Jessie the JRT out to just run and do whatever she wanted. It took me an hour to clean up all the cages for the 4 bait dogs. OMG they are so messy. I have done at least 10 loads of laundry since they got here and I have gone through at least 2 Clorex Wipes and about 10 rolls of paper towels. Once I was done with cleaning everything up, giving them clean food, water and bedding I put everyone away and got ready for work. I got to work about 7:50ish. I worked the rest of the day then rushed home to meet the reporter guy. Once they left I had to go pick up Newtown and Maple at the vet office. They got fixed on Friday. I had to also go to a different vet to pick up medicine for the bait dogs b/c they are starting to get snotty noses and I don't want them to come down with kennel cough. Then I had Maple getting adopted Friday night and I still had to feed horses and of course clean and work with the bait dogs. Oh then I had people who came over to see them and brought some much needed and appreciated supplies for them.

I didn't get in the house until 10:30pm when I finally ate some left overs and then I had paper work and a few miscellaneous things I needed to do. I didn't get to bed until 11:30 and boy did I pass out. Then about 1pm Newton decided to start crying so it wakes me up. I have to go down stairs and yell at him. Finally after arguing with him for a bit he finally decides to stop crying and I go back to bed. Then again at 3am, 5am, and 7am. My brother in law texted me at 6:50 and a foster home called me at 7:30am. It was the night from hell. Between 7:30 and 8:30 I got the paper, took all the dogs out to go potty and wanted to go back to bed. at 9:30 I got another phone call. Whatever I was giving up on sleeping and started my day. I was buy all day with the dogs. Thank God my husband is understanding b/c seriously I don't think we have seen each other since I got these guys. Finally by 6pm I was done with all my chores and I could shower and my husband and I went to get something to eat. Finally got to spend sometime dog free. Not long though. We were home by 9 and I spent an hour and 1/2 with the dogs, walking them, letting them play and just giving them some attention. These dogs are so so so sweet, I just can't spend enough time with them. Cleveland has discovered toys and it is freaking hilarious. I just can't stop giving him different toys to see how he will react!

No comments:

Post a Comment